Remember I promised you I would make twitter backgrounds like mine to share? A lot of people asked me so I made some one of Gaspard Ulliel and one of Daniel Radcliffe (to celebrate his bday ♥♥♥!).
1) Choose the image you want and save it to your computer.
2) In your main twitter page to to ‘Settings’ on your upper right menu.
3) Once in the ‘Settings’ page go to ‘Design’.
4) Click on ‘change background image’ and select the file you saved on your computer then click ’save changes’.
5) Click on ‘change design colors’ and set it like that: background e4d3d3, text 333303, links cc3366, sidebar dfb626 and sidebar border dfb626 . Click ’save changes’ and that’s it!
I might do other backgrounds if you like. Just let me know who should I use to make the next ones!
Hope you like!
P.S.: DANIEL RADCLIFFE'S BDAY POST NEEDS YOUR LOVE!